JABbering Stooge

Monday, November 14, 2005

Testing 1..2..3..

Ordinarily, I don't make posts like this when I update my blog template, such as to add links, or when I upgraded(?) my comments to HaloScan. But I wanted to test a change to the stylesheet portion of the template. Used to be, when I wanted to make a particular stylistic change, such as the Sidebar feature, mark through some text to make it look ridiculous suggest improvements, or to perform the textual equivalent of shouting at the top of my lungs, I'd have to go back to a prior post that had one of those features and copy/paste the style information into the new post. By adding to the stylesheet the definitions of the styles for these features, I hope to eliminate that necessity, making my work that much easier.

We've moved! Check out the new site here!