JABbering Stooge

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

In the crosshairs

It appears that my post about the American Legion making terrorist threats against anti-war protesters struck a nerve. A recent check of my Site Meter statistics reveals that someone in the Legion (of Doom to Libruls) came across my humble little corner of cyberspace while googling the string "poll american legion."

Whoever uses the computer(s) in the subnet registered for the Indianapolis, Indiana branch of the Legion must have a lot of time on their hands to check on un-American activities like dissent. Either that or they're planning some not so nice things involving the person of anyone who thinks that The Most Holy George W. Christ doesn't walk on water.

If I wind up sleeping with the fishes at some point in the near future, you'll know why. In the meantime, I intend to keep fighting the good fight, and not let the bastards get me down.

UPDATE: 11/30/05 9:23 PM
I decided to remove the partial IP address of the site because it opens the Legion up to some not-so-nice things from hackers. After having criticized a conservative for doing something similar, I felt it would not be appropriate for me to stoop to that level - not to mention hypocritical, even in an effort to deter any retaliatory action on the part of the American Legion. Because unlike the Bush administration, I believe that the ends don't always justify the means.

We've moved! Check out the new site here!