JABbering Stooge

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...

Today is the long-awaited House Judiciary hearing on the Downing Street Minutes and other evidence that has come to light indicating that Dear Leader has lied us into Operation Iraqi Liberation.

Unfortunately, the power-mad child "Tex" Sensenbrenner has stepped in it yet again. According to The Hill, "Tex" and his flunkies "announced a new policy to deny any request from a committee Democrat for the use of a committee hearing room."

Initially, the Democrats were going to hold the hearing anyway in the DNC offices in Washington, D.C. However, since there was available (exceedingly tight) space in the basement of the Capitol, Rep. John Conyers decided on a change of venue.

So, in other words, we have "Tex" Sensenbrenner playing Bill Lumbergh to Rep. Conyers' Milton Waddams:


"Tex" Sensenbrenner: Ummm...yeah...could you do me a big favor? I'd like for you to move your "democracy" down to the basement. That'd be greeeeeat.


John Conyers: Excuse me, I believe you have my democracy...

We've moved! Check out the new site here!