JABbering Stooge

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Falwell hospitalized

Sorry to be breaking old news. I've been busy at school. Anyway, it seems that Mullah Jerry Falwell was rushed to the hospital on Tuesday for what was initially believed to be pneumonia. Now, though, CNN has conflicting reports about just what exactly is going on with Mr. Falwell - the report even suggests congestive heart failure, though cardiologist Carl Moore was quick to reassure everyone that his heart is fine - the only sure thing is that he's still going to be around to demonize anyone committing the thoughtcrime of holding a liberal opinion.

Additionally, as the CNN story notes:

Moore said there is no evidence of neurological damage.

Now, if I wanted to be a complete and utter asshole, I'd say "not that anyone would notice with all the neurological damage that comes with being an extreme right-wing religious nut," but I don't, so I won't.

We've moved! Check out the new site here!