JABbering Stooge

Monday, February 28, 2005

TRMPAC being sued...

So last night I was driving over to a friend's house after I got off of work, when I just happened to hear a report on KLBJ (I think the "LBJ" stands for Liberal-Bashing Jingoists - they syndicate the Oxycontin Junkie, Laura the Unloved, and Neal "High Priest of the Church of Agitprop" Boortz) that said that four of the state-level Democrats who were defeated in the 2002 midterm elections are suing the Texans for a Republican Majority PAC for illegal use of corporate campaign cash.

Forgive me for my ignorance, but why did it take KLBJ (and the ABC news wire that they get their feed from) this long to report it? The Austin Chronicle mentioned this bit of news in its January 7, 2005 edition. Surely they couldn't have just been sitting on this news and waiting for an opportune time to release it (say when no one was watching)?

Edit: For some good reporting on TRMPAC and other Texas political scandals, go to Clean Up Texas Politics.

We've moved! Check out the new site here!